Near the Keuka Lake wine trail with pool, hot tub, and free breakfast!
The comfort and convenience of your stay in the Finger Lakes is a top priority for us. Comfort reigns supreme in our elegant Penn Yan guest rooms and suites with king-size beds. Featuring the largest suite on Keuka Lake at 620 sf with a kitchenette, large walk-in tile shower, and sitting area. Convenience begins with our complimentary Finger Lakes inspired hot breakfast with optional indoor and outdoor seating. It continues with our on-site Finger Lakes concierge who can help you experience all that the Finger Lakes Region has to offer. Once you return from a day’s outing, enjoy our state-of-the-art fitness center, heated indoor pool, 8 person spa, free Wi-Fi and complimentary warm cookies made daily.
For those wanting to explore the area, we are centrally located in the Finger Lakes making it a very quick drive to multiple wineries and emerging craft breweries. The Finger Lakes is also known for the many hiking and biking trails. Ask our front desk staff where they would recommend to walk your dog, or which waterfall is a must-see while you are here. This hotel is near the Keuka lake wine trail with pool hot tub and free breakfast is the best choice for your Finger Lakes stay.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary Finger Lakes inspired hot breakfast
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Indoor heated pool and 8 person spa
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Complimentary warm cookies made daily
- Free Parking
- Concierge Services
- Fire pit with s’mores during the summer months
Number of Guestrooms: 57
Number of Floors: 3
Check-In: 3:00 P.M.
Check-Out: 11:00 A.M.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Nearest place to get drinks?
Water Street Wine Bar, Union Block Italian Bistro, The Keuka Restaurant, The Tavern, The Switzerland Inn (summer months).
2. Best Place to eat dinner?
The Keuka Restaurant, Union Block Italian Bistro, Seneca Farms, Top of the Lake, The Switzerland Inn (summer months).
3. How far are you from:
Keuka Lake – 2 Minutes (1/4 mile)
Corning Museum of Glass – 54 Minutes (40 miles)
Watkins Glen – 31 Minutes (23 miles)
Waterloo Outlet Mall – 37 Minutes (26 miles)
4. Do you charge separate for parking, WiFi, breakfast, and the pool?
No, all of these are complimentary amenities available to all guests during their stay.
5. Where is the closest winery?
Keuka Springs – 7 Minutes (2.7 miles)
6. What is there to do in Penn Yan?
Keuka Lake Wine Trail, Outlet Trail, Kayaking and Boating, Craft at ReFind on Main Street, Visit the Keuka Candy Emporium on Main Street, The Windmill Farm & Craft Market, and Seneca Lake Wine Trail.
7. Places to get miscellaneous items?
Dollar Store, Gordman’s, Walgreen’s, and Tops. Closest Walmart is 24 minutes away in Geneva.
8. Are you pet friendly? What kind of pets are allowed?
9. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancel your reservation at least 48 hours prior to arrival and receive a full refund.
10. What are some good places to hike around there?
The Outlet Trail, Watkins Glen State Park, Taughannock Falls, Finger Lakes Land trust Trails.