Last Updated: May 27, 2020
The safety of our guests and staff has always been one of our core values. As we face the challenge presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautionary steps to insure a healthy experience for all. Please be assured that safety is of utmost importance to us. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves.
Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking:
Breakfast-To-Go: We are offering an enhanced breakfast to go bag that includes granola bar, muffin, bottle of water, and fruit. We will also have other items available by request. These items include breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, oatmeal, and cereal.
Cleanliness/Sanitation: We have always used cleaning products with disinfectant. In addition to normal cleaning procedures, our housekeeping staff will increase focus on “high touch” items and areas.
1. Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection according to the guest traffic like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, key cards etc.
2. Using the Ultraviolet (UV) wands to disinfect all areas within the hotel including the front desk counter.
3. Maintaining good indoor air circulation.
4. A hand disinfecting station has been set up in the lobby.
5. Disinfecting employee walky talkies, badges, phones and frequently touched surfaces often.
6. Ensure all employees follow proper hand washing procedures and are using disposable latex gloves on a daily basis.
7. Replace vacuum cleaner bags daily and sanitize brooms and dustpans.
8. Team members who can work from home will be doing so.
We recommend that guests traveling to the area follow guidelines established by the CDC.
Yates County Public Health
New York State Department of Health
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Yates County Chamber of Commerce
Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail
Keuka Lake Wine Trail
Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Is the Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn and Suites open? Yes
- Do I need to wear a mask when I enter the hotel? We would appreciate it.
- Is the complimentary breakfast still provided? Yes, we have breakfast bags you can pick up at the counter and take to your room and we are also offering hot breakfast made to order.
- Is the pool open to use? Not at the moment, we hope to have it open for use after the successful completion of phase 4.
- Are wineries and breweries open? Yes, they are open for curbside pick up or delivery only, tasting rooms are hoping to open in phase 3.
- Are restaurants open? Yes, for curbside pick up or delivery.
- Are Marina’s open for the 2020 season? Yes, most marinas are open or will be open by the end of June, if you are planning on renting a boat make sure you call ahead to schedule your rental.
Before you go to a Finger Lakes business, please check their website or call to make sure they are open and the best way to purchase from them.
We are committed to providing you with a safe and fun getaway.
We will continue to monitor updates and respond according to local health authorities. You may read the most updated information & FAQs regarding COVID-19 here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming stay, please contact us at email@example.com / 1-800-823-0612.