Last Updated: June 17, 2021
The safety of our guests and staff has always been one of our core values. As we face the challenges presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautionary steps to insure a healthy experience for all. Please be assured that safety is of utmost importance to us. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves.
June 15, 2021 Update: With 70% of New Yorker’s aged 18 or older having received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination, industry specific guidelines are now optional across commercial and social settings.
Travel Advisory for Incoming Guests:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION on New York State Guidelines in accordance to reduce the risk of spreading and contracting the COVID-19 virus.
If you have any questions about your reservation, our Reservations Team are here to help you. Please feel free to call (315) 536-8473 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking:
Breakfast-To-Go: We are offering an enhanced breakfast to go bag that includes granola bar, muffin, bottle of water, and fruit. We will also have other items available by request. These items include breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, oatmeal, and cereal.
Cleanliness/Sanitation: We have always used cleaning products with disinfectant. In addition to normal cleaning procedures, our housekeeping staff will increase focus on “high touch” items and areas.
1. Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection according to the guest traffic like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, key cards etc.
2. Using the Ultraviolet (UV) wands to disinfect all areas within the hotel including the front desk counter.
3. Maintaining good indoor air circulation.
4. A hand disinfecting station has been set up in the lobby.
5. Disinfecting employee walky talkies, badges, phones and frequently touched surfaces often.
6. Ensure all employees follow proper hand washing procedures and are using disposable latex gloves on a daily basis.
7. Replace vacuum cleaner bags daily and sanitize brooms and dustpans.
8. Team members who can work from home will be doing so.
Our staff receives ongoing education on best practices put forth by the New York State Department of Health, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and Best Western Hotels & Resorts.
Yates County Public Health
New York State Department of Health
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Yates County Chamber of Commerce
Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail
Keuka Lake Wine Trail
Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Is the Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn and Suites open? Yes
- Do I need to wear a mask when I enter the hotel? If you are fully vaccinated you do not need to. If you aren’t fully vaccinated please continue to wear your mask and maintain 6 feet social distancing. However our staff will not be asking if you are vaccinated and will not be asking to see a vaccination card.
- Is the complimentary breakfast still provided? Yes, we have breakfast bags you can pick up at the counter and take to your room and we are also offering hot breakfast made to order.
- Is the pool open to use? Yes.
- Are wineries and breweries open? Yes, they are open!
- Are restaurants open? Yes.
- Are Marina’s open for the 2021 season? Yes, most marinas are open or will be open by the end of June, if you are planning on renting a boat make sure you call ahead to schedule your rental.
Finger Lakes COVID-19 Resources
In order to get the most recent information on closures and openings, please use the links below for the most current information related to COVID-19.
We are committed to providing you with a safe and fun getaway.
We will continue to monitor updates and respond according to local health authorities. You may read the most updated information & FAQs regarding COVID-19 here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming stay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-800-823-0612.