Last Updated: March 18, 2020
The safety of our guests and staff has always been one of our core values. As we face the challenge presented by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautionary steps to insure a healthy experience for all. Please be assured that safety is of utmost importance to us. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves.
Here are some of the precautionary measures we are taking:
Breakfast-To-Go: We are offering an enhanced breakfast to go bag that includes granola bar, muffin, bottle of water, and fruit. We will also have other items available by request. These items include breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, oatmeal, and cereal.
Cleanliness/Sanitation: We have always used cleaning products with disinfectant. In addition to normal cleaning procedures, our housekeeping staff will increase focus on “high touch” items and areas.
1. Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection according to the guest traffic like light switches, doorknobs, remotes, key cards etc.
2. Using the Ultraviolet (UV) wands to disinfect all areas within the hotel including the front desk counter.
3. Maintaining good indoor air circulation.
4. A hand disinfecting station has been set up in the lobby.
5. Disinfecting employee walky talkies, badges, phones and frequently touched surfaces often.
6. Ensure all employees follow proper hand washing procedures and are using disposable latex gloves on a daily basis.
7. Replace vacuum cleaner bags daily and sanitize brooms and dustpans.
8. Team members who can work from home will be doing so.
We recommend that guests traveling to the area follow guidelines established by the CDC.
1. Yates County Public Health
2. New York State Department of Health
3. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
4. Yates County Chamber of Commerce
5. Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail
6. Keuka Lake Wine Trail
7. Seneca Lake Wine Trail
We are committed to providing you with a safe and fun getaway.
We will continue to monitor updates and respond according to local health authorities. You may read the most updated information & FAQs regarding COVID-19 here.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming stay, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-800-823-0612.