The Finger Lakes is bursting with exciting ways to make your Independence Day crackle — and this summer, we have a wealth of celebrations that will rocket your family to a whole new level of vacation fun. From the Waterfalls to beyond, here’s your guide to patriotic events in the Finger Lakes where you’re guaranteed to have a booming time this Fourth of July! Check out our list below of July 4th Finger Lakes events for 2020.
– Fly-in/drive-in breakfast on July 4th – details below!
– July 4th Red, White, and Blue 5k Run at 7:00 am at Branchport United Methodist Church.
– Branchport Fire Department Chicken BBQ at 12:00 pm on July 4th.
– Branchport Parade at 2:00 pm on July 4th Starts at Camp Good Days, ends at the Finger Lakes Museum ( Old Branchport Elementary School).
– Fireworks at 10:00 pm in Branchport on July 4th.
– July 4th – 6th Fireman’s Carnival in Hammondsport.
– Fireworks on Saturday, July 5th at 10:00 pm in Hammondsport.
– The Windmill Farm & Craft Market is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Saturday, July 4th.
– Don’t miss the Annual St. Luke’s Church Bake Sale from 9:00 am until its all gone on July 4th at the 4 corners in Branchport.
The Fly-in Breakfast – Celebrate the 4th like a local!
2487 Bath Road, CR-17, Penn Yan, NY 14527
Join in on the annual July 4th Fly-in/Drive-In Breakfast at the Penn Yan Airport in the heart of the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country. This is one of the longest continuing and largest breakfasts anywhere in the country. Located at the Penn Yan Airport overlooking beautiful Keuka Lake.
– Serving from 6:30 am to 11:30 am.
– Breakfast – Adults $10, children $5
– Scenic airplane and helicopter rides for purchase.
– Static airplane displays.
– Musical entertainment by the Dundee Steel Drum Band.
– Jet Blue Round Trip Airfare Raffle.
– For questions please call: (607) 292-6485
– Carnival – Friday, July 3rd Geneva American Legion – gates open at 6:00 pm.
– Firework Show – Friday, July 3rd Geneva American Legion at 10:00 pm.
– Fireworks Sunday, July 5th in Watkins Glen at Clute Park at 9:30 pm.
– Click below to see what rentals are available on Seneca Lake.
Click here to reserve your rooms for 4th of July at the Vineyard Inn and Suites!